- why buy from us
Free delivery to your doorstep. No minimum purchase value required. Hassle-free returns.
Many products and brands exclusively available only with us.
Trust & Commitment To Quality
100% original and new products sold and where applicable, with brand or manufacturer's warranty.
Cash On Delivery & Widest Payment Options
Option to pay using cash. Multiple payment options including EMIs available.
3000+ Delivery Locations
Wherever you are in India, chances are that we can deliver to you reliably.
- live tv
Stay updated with notifications!Here you will receive updates about your orders, alerts on new offers, and price drops on products that you may like.
Sign Innow to start receiving notifications.
- sign in
Advanced Educational Psychology, 2nd Ed.
by S K Mangal
Product Code: 23628257
Cash on Delivery
(Prices are inclusive of all taxes)
Following are the available modes of payment
Enter your details below
Please enter your name and email address below. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email
Thanks for showing interest in this product. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email.
overview - Advanced Educational Psychology, 2nd Ed.
This revised and expanded edition is a sequel to the first edition which was warmly received by the student and teaching community for its indepth analysis and refreshing approach to the subject.
The book contain following table of contents
- Psychology-Meaning, Nature and Scope.
- Educational Psychology-Meaning, Nature and Scope.
- Methods of Educational Psychology.
- Systems or Schools of Psychology and Their Bearing on Education.
- Psychoanalysis-Freud's System of Psychology.
- Adler's System of Individual Psychology.
- Analytical Psychology-Jung's System of Psychology.
- Piaget's Developmental Psychology and its Bearing on Education.
- Psychology of Growth and Development.
- Psychology of Individual Differences. Psychology of Motivation.
- Nature and Theories of Learning.
- Transfer of Learning or Training.
- Memory-Remembering and Forgetting.
- Emotional Development and Emotional Intelligence.
- Psychology of Thinking, Reasoning and Problem-solving.
- Educating Exceptional Children.
- Learning Disabilities and Learning Disabled Children.
- Psychology of Adjustment.
Offers - Advanced Educational Psychology, 2nd Ed.
Highlights - Advanced Educational Psychology, 2nd Ed.