- why buy from us
Free delivery to your doorstep. No minimum purchase value required. Hassle-free returns.
Many products and brands exclusively available only with us.
Trust & Commitment To Quality
100% original and new products sold and where applicable, with brand or manufacturer's warranty.
24x7 Customer Support
Need help? Simply reach out to us at any hour on 0120-4455918.
Cash On Delivery & Widest Payment Options
Option to pay using cash. Multiple payment options including EMIs available.
3000+ Delivery Locations
Wherever you are in India, chances are that we can deliver to you reliably.
- live tv
- sign in
- my cart: 0
An Introduction To Electro Cardiography, 7th Ed
Product Code: 23652313
Select attribute: Select
Cash on Delivery
(Prices are inclusive of all taxes)
Following are the available modes of payment
Enter your details below
Please enter your name and email address below. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email
Thanks for showing interest in this product. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email.
overview - An Introduction To Electro Cardiography, 7th Ed
An Introduction to Electro cardiography, EPZ Edition has been completely rewritten and restructured with the aim of making it an authoritative book on electro cardiography while retaining the characteristic didactic approach of `Introduction to Electro cardiography.' The book has two parts- the first covers the analysis of 12 lead patterns and the second the disorders of cardiac rhythm.
This book contains following data:-
- Part 1 The P-QRS-T pattern
- The genesis of the normal and abnormal electrocardiogram
- Acquired heart disease
- Congenital and hereditary heart disease
- Part II The disorders of cardiac rhythm
- Disorders of impulse formation
- Disorders of impulse conduction
- The secondary disorders of rhythm
- Correlative essays
About the Author
Leo Schamroth was born in Belgium and emigrated to South Africa in infancy. He graduated from the University of the Witwatersrand Medical School in 1948. He joined the university staff based at the Baragwanath Hospital in 1956, and became professor of medicine and chief physician at Baragwanath Hospital in 1972. He published over 300 papers and eight textbooks, mostly concerned with electrocardiology. His book, An Introduction to Electro cardiography, published in 1957 and running to seven editions, was the most frequently stolen book from medical libraries in the world. He was awarded the Master Teacher Award by the American College of Cardiology in 1972.
Offers - An Introduction To Electro Cardiography, 7th Ed
Highlights - An Introduction To Electro Cardiography, 7th Ed
More details about An Introduction To Electro Cardiography, 7th Ed
similar Cardiology books like - An Introduction To Electro Cardiograp... by Leoschamrothview more »
Heart Care for Holistic Health
₹ 150 ₹ 120
The Heart Speaks : A Cardiologist Reveals ...
₹ 299 ₹ 224
Heart Disease And High Blood Pressure
₹ 250 ₹ 225
Handouts On Cardiovascular System - 1st Ed...
₹ 300 ₹ 285
₹ 395 ₹ 316
Practical Cardiotocography - 2nd Edition
₹ 395 ₹ 316
Primer of ECG, A
₹ 360 ₹ 324
Oxford Handbook Of Cardiothoracic Surgery
₹ 495 ₹ 396
- Sachin Tendulkar Tees & Miniature Bats
- Jewellery & Watches - Best Sellers
- Sports Gear - Upto 40% Off
- Pattern Panorama
- Sachin Tendulkar Autographed Bats
- Book Lovers' Zone
- Electronics Deals
- Beauty Essentials
- Women's Wear - Flat 30% Off
- Kid's Wear - Upto 50% Off
- Cool Combos - Men's Clothing
- Fashion Jewellery - Upto 55% Off + Rs.300 Off
- 20% Off on Gold Jewellery - Cart Value of Rs. 3000
- Jewellery - TV Best Sellers
- Home & Kitchen - Upto 72% OFF
- Mobile Promotions
- Jewellery - Trend Breakdown
- Winter Wear - Starts @ Rs. 599
- Sportelle Women's Wear - New Arrivals
- Nauti Nati Kid's Wear - Upto 40% Off
- Extra 15% Off on Toys & Baby Gear - Cart Value of Rs. 499
- Men's Wear (Select Styles) - Flat 35% Off
- Camera Bags & Cases Upto Rs. 3000 Extra Off
- DSLRs Upto Rs. 5000 Extra Off
- Binoculars & Telescopes Upto 55% + Rs. 5000 Off