Oxford School Atlas 33rd Editionby Oxford
Product Code: 27856742
₹ 179with FREE Shipping
(Prices are inclusive of all taxes)
Select attribute: Select
check deliverable area
Following are the available modes of payment
Enter your details below
Please enter your name and email address below. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email
Thanks for showing interest in this product. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email.
overview - Oxford School Atlas 33rd Edition
The Oxford School Atlas has been trusted by generations of students, researchers and general readers for its accuracy and depth of cartographic detail. This completely new 33rd edition of the atlas includes 178 clear and easy-to-understand maps with 81 thematic maps of India supported by charts and diagrams. The atlas contains detailed physical and political maps related to India, new and informative preliminary pages, and extensive coverage of core thematic issues such as climate, natural vegetation, wildlife, agriculture, minerals, industry, demography, environmental concerns, and natural hazards in a completely new design and layout.
- Provides the latest available demographic and socio-economic data culled from authoritative sources, such as the Census of India 2011, Central Statistical Organization, Planning Commission.
- PRB 2010, HDR 2010, FAO. UNSD, The World Bank, British Geological Survey, etc.
- Includes separate physical and political maps of India and the continents Reflects recent geo-political and socio-economic developments, and climatic and environmental concerns focussing on India and the world.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the continents including thematic features of each continent, and regional maps of countries and regions.
- Includes a new and informative section on 'World-Facts and Figures' comprising the latest information on each country including flags, World Statistics', 'World-Geographic Comparisons', and a 'World-Time Zones' map.
- Includes reference topographical maps 45 D/7 and 45 D/10
- Contains a fully updated and revised index
The Companion CD-ROM contains:
- A video clip on the history of cartography and types of maps
- Animations explaining important geographical concepts
- Select regional maps of countries and regions of the world
- 53 urban area maps of India and important cities of the world
- Historical maps of India and the world
- Key information on important international organizations
- Interactive games and quizzes
- Census 2011 statistics for each Indian district C7
- Printable quizzes and outline maps.
Table of Contents
- The indian Subcontinent
- The Indian States ? Politcal
- India Thejmati
- cobntinents And Regions
- North America
- South America
- Oceania And Antarctica
More details about Oxford School Atlas 33rd Edition
This atlas is much much better than oriental black-swan,it is updated with the 2011 census, geographical regions like Mt. Everest height updated to 8850mt (previously 8848mt) and quality is excellent and it also contains a CD which is very very i... Read more
This atlas is much much better than oriental black-swan,it is updated with the 2011 census, geographical regions like Mt. Everest height updated to 8850mt (previously 8848mt) and quality is excellent and it also contains a CD which is very very informative with maps and animations, Overall this product is 10/10. HS18 as always giving this at great discount. Read less
recently sold in Booksview more »
Never Say Never
₹ 100 ₹ 90
The Secret Of The Nagas
₹ 225 ₹ 140
Drdo (Ceptam)Sr.Tech. Asst. Computer Science
₹ 425 ₹ 280
Come On Inner Peace! I don't have all day!
₹ 100 ₹ 65