- why buy from us
Free delivery to your doorstep. No minimum purchase value required. Hassle-free returns.
Many products and brands exclusively available only with us.
Trust & Commitment To Quality
100% original and new products sold and where applicable, with brand or manufacturer's warranty.
Cash On Delivery & Widest Payment Options
Option to pay using cash. Multiple payment options including EMIs available.
3000+ Delivery Locations
Wherever you are in India, chances are that we can deliver to you reliably.
- live tv
Stay updated with notifications!Here you will receive updates about your orders, alerts on new offers, and price drops on products that you may like.
Sign Innow to start receiving notifications.
- sign in
Power Electronics, 2nd Edition
Product Code: 27355166
Cash on Delivery
(Prices are inclusive of all taxes)
Following are the available modes of payment
Enter your details below
Please enter your name and email address below. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email
Thanks for showing interest in this product. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email.
overview - Power Electronics, 2nd Edition
With this revised edition we aim to present a text on Power Electronics for the UG level which will provide a comprehensive coverage of converters, choppers, inverters and motor drives. All this, with a rich pedagogy to support the conceptual understanding and integral use of PSPICE.
This is book following table contains
- Chapter 1. Power Electronic Systems: An Overview
- Chapter 2. Thyristor: Principles and Characteristics
- Chapter 3. Gate Triggering Circuits
- Chapter 4. Series and Parallel Operation of Thyristors
- Chapter 5. Modern Power Semiconductor Devices
- Chapter 6. Phase Controlled Converters
- Chapter 7. Duel Converters
- Chapter 8. Choppers
- Chapter 9. Inverters
- Chapter 10. Cycloconverters
- Chapter 11. A.C. Regulators
- Chapter 12. Resonant Converters
- Chapter 13. Protection, Cooling and Mounting of Thyristors
- Chapter 14. Control of D.C. Drives
- Chapter 15. Control of A.C. Drives
- Chapter 16. Thyristor Applications
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Review Questions
- Unsolved Examples
Offers - Power Electronics, 2nd Edition