Twitter Marketing For Dummiesby Kyle Lacy
Product Code: 27909776
(Prices are inclusive of all taxes)
Get FREE shipping for all orders above ₹ 500
check deliverable area
Following are the available modes of payment
Enter your details below
Please enter your name and email address below. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email
Thanks for showing interest in this product. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email.
overview - Twitter Marketing For Dummies
About The Author
Kyle Lacy has developed a sharp eye for how businesses can use social media and new media marketing to better grow their businesses, and how they can retool for the new age of customer communication. As an entrepreneur who quickly built his own social media marketing and design firm, Brandswag, he also empathetically helps other business owners with understanding the value of combining social media with traditional marketing His clients have ranged from recording artist Jon McLaughlin to the Consumer Electronics Association to small businesses, with most having 5 or fewer employees and up to $500,000 to $25 million in revenue. He writes a regular blog at KyleLacy.com and he communicates regularly with his more then 3,300 Twitter followers under the name @kyleplacy. His blog has been featured on Wall Street Journal's website and Read Write Web's daily blog journal. For more information on Kyle, visit www.getbrandswag.com or www.kylelacy.com.
Table Of Contents
Part I: The Future of Twitter in Business.
- I Tweet, You Tweet, We All Tweet: Twitter and Your Business.
- Getting Started with Twitter. Part II: Building and Implementing Your Twitter Marketing Roadmap.
- Combining New and Old Media Marketing.
- Planning Your Twitter Marketing Strategy.
- Being Productive with Your Twitter Marketing Plan.
- Your Marketing Plan. Part III: Devising Online Strategies for Twitter Marketing Domination.
- Building Your Personal Twitter Tribe.
- Leveraging Your Twitter Tribe.
- Reaching Your Customers.
- Creating Quality Content on Twitter. Part IV: Implementing Twitter Strategies for Offline Marketing Domination.
- Promoting to Attract Sales Leads.
- Improving Your Customer Service.
- Relating to the Public.
- Building Thought Leadership on Twitter. Part V: The Part of Tens.
- Top Ten Do's on Twitter.
- Top Ten Don'ts on Twitter.
- Top Ten Thought Leaders on Twitter.
- Top Ten Tools to Use for Twitter Productivity. Appendix: Great Twitter Marketing Ideas in 140 Characters or Less. Index.
More details about Twitter Marketing For Dummies
more books from Kyle Lacy
similar Miscellaneous books like - Twitter Marketing For Dummies by Kyle Lacy
recently sold in Booksview more »
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
₹ 195 ₹ 120
Kaplan New GMAT Premier 2013 with 5 Online...
₹ 1588 ₹ 1350
Embraced By The Light : What Happens When ...
₹ 95 ₹ 76
Positive Pushing: How to Raise a Successfu...